Top 20 Jokes To Make A Coder Smile (you're welcome!)
Life as a coder or computer programmer can be far from funny. Endless lines of code, problem solving, logic, numbers- the list goes on and one. But it doesn’t have to be all work and no play- here are a list of our favourite jokes, puns, and one liners for you and your coding colleagues, to help brighten up your day!
1. I went to a street where the houses were numbered 8k, 16k, 32k, 64k, 128k, 256k and 512k.
It was a trip down Memory Lane.
2. A programmer’s wife asks: “Would you go to the shop and pick up a loaf of bread? And if they have eggs, get a dozen.”
The programmer returns home with 12 loaves of bread.
“They had eggs.”
(It’s funny because it’s true.)
4. “Knock, knock.”
[very long pause] “Java.”
5. Why do Java programmers have to wear glasses?
Because they don’t C#.
6. What did the router say to the doctor?
“It hurts when IP”
7. The definition of ‘hardware’ is, the part of a computer that you can kick.
8. What is the object-oriented way to become wealthy?
9. What do computers and air conditioners have in common?
They both become useless when you open Windows.
10. Unix is user friendly. It’s just selective about who its friends are.
11. How do you tell HTML from HTML5?
-Try it out in Internet Explorer
- Did it work?
12. Three database SQL walked into a NoSQL bar. A little later they walked out. Because they couldn’t find a table!
13. Why did the programmer get stuck in the shower?
Because the instructions on the shampoo bottle said “lather, rinse, repeat”!
14. An optimist says the glass is half-full.
A pessimist says the glass is half empty.
A programmer says the glass is twice as large as necessary.
15. What sits on your shoulder and says “Pieces of 7! Pieces of 7!”?
A Parroty Error.
16. There are only 10 types of people in the world: those that understand binary and those that don’t.
17. CAPS LOCK – Preventing Login Since 1980
18. Mac users swear by their Mac, PC users swear at their PC.
19. Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
20. Programmers are tools for converting caffeine into code.
Authored by the Finerton.com News Team (Malta)
Images Sourced from Unsplash.com & Pixabay.com
Last modified on: October 28, 2019